I had a few people ask me if I was mad about my last blog post. The answer is no. I have re-read it twice and actually don't understand how it comes across as me being mad. I thought I was just being funny about my animosity towards The Bachelor.
What I am learning lately corresponds to the four energy types that I talked about relating to children a few months ago - the Visionary, the Warrior, the Oracle, and the Healer. I test equally for Visionary and Warrior, with Oracle and Healer being very far down on my list. The very least is a Healer. As a mom, that was perplexing for me, until I realized that AS a mom is when I am most likely to active the Healer in me. However, my natural way of looking at the world is that of a Visionary.
Oh dear, Heidi. What the hee-haw are you talking about now?
Consider the information below. It absolutely corresponds to my instincts. Very spontaneous; can't sit still; can speak to anyone, anytime, anywhere; constantly in the flow of ideas and change direction easily.
This is so me. So very very me. Now - read the strengths and weaknesses. I can show up as a Visionary in a situation in strength, or I can show up in weakness. I have done both. For example, I am so totally excited and pumped about Launching Women. I brought a bunch of women potentially on board....and then the lack of support deflated my production. It's not that I don't still really want to do it. I am just not very good at figuring out the details and mechanics of it. I have an idea and the secondary Warrior in me just wants to run with it. So again - read all about me below and later in the week I'll go into the other energy scripts and you might be fascinated as well.
hey call me 'A-D-D' :)
This chapter explains in depth the characteristics of a Visionary. Visionaries are able to 'see' possibilities from what is impossible or unseen to others. The people in this particular energy script are your idea people; the ones you really want on your team when you need to brainstorm. They are also highly social. They are the most creative of all 4 scripts.
Instincts of a Visionary-
- Very spontaneous with little to no structure
- In general, lots of movement in thoughts and action..the people who can't sit still
- Can speak to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Use words like 'fun' a lot
- Constantly in the flow of ideas and change direction easily
Strengths of a Visionary-
- Ideas come easily and effortlessly
- Process information quickly
- Attract supportive people who want to support them
- Brings lots of joy and light to others
- Lots of ideas but noooo focus
Weaknesses of a Visionary-
- Stifle ideas for fear of looking stupid
- Don't find support necessary to produce or execute
- Doubt their ideas are inspired
- Become gullible and naive
- No knowledge when it comes to the detail